Friday, August 27, 2010

Here comes my noni's b'day...


30th August'1989 was a day wen god blessed me with my little angel.. and she'll turn 21 this year... My god.. How time flies...


Its like.. she was in second standard and I made her learn a poem for her recitation competition and now she is doing CFA.... God... I cant believe this..... My bacha gonna work soon in a MNC and will talk and walk lyk a corporate!!!


I have no words to express my happiness... I wanna gift this whole world to her.. but i know she is too young to handle all this :p


 So, I decided to surprise her with things that she gonna cherish it..for her whole life time....


Through this blog... I wanna thank her for standing beside me through all my thick and thin.... and for being my pillar and strength...




I know, wat r u waiting for... I just pray that this bday brings all happiness to you... I hope that ur next bday will be more joyful and jubilant .. 




LOVE YOU ALOT.....


MaNy MaNy HaPpY ReTuRnS Of ThE DaY.......: ) 


May god bless you with wisdom and serenity.....


My wishes are endless Noni... I hope this blog speaks itself.....


Pls be there with me always....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment